WM-380P is an efficient and reliable automatic steam sterilizer. Specially designed for large capacity and highest flexibility in processing requirements. It can be used in a hospital for efficient, high-volume processing of heat and moisture stabile materials, such as fabrics, wrapped hard goods, liquid or glassware etc.
1.Control system:automatic control system provides strict con trol of sterilize temperature,time,pressure etc to assure consistent,accurate performance.
2.Sterilizer cycles:there are 3 pre-programmed cycle selections that can process various load types in this sterilizer. For easy sterilizer operation:1 Unwrapped cycle;2 Wrapped cycle;3 Liquid cycle.
3.Automatic operation: cycle progresses automatically through pulses vacuum,
sterilizing,exhaust,vacuum drying and venting phases.
4.Temperature controller:sterilize temperature can be set from 121℃ to 132℃ on digital temperature controller. When setting temperature is achieved the process of sterilizing cycle will automatic operating.
5.Timer:sterilize time and dry timer can be set from 0~99 minutes on digital sterilizing timer and drying timer. The timer starts only after the pre-set temperature is reached,ensuring complete sterilization.
6.Status display: illuminated pilot lamps display status and a buzzer announces the completion and cuts off the heating power source.
7.Pressure gauge:the large diameter of chamber pressure gauge and jacket pressure gauge make ideal require reading and indicate high precision and consistent results.
8.Heating system:integral steam generator is equipped with a high efficient immersion heater and automatic feed water device to supply steam to sterilizer.
9.Vacuum system:controlled and monitored pulses vacuum and drying phase effectively condition loads of various size and density...reducing total sterilization time. System includes a condenser and water ejector.
10.Steam trap:discharges condensate from chamber to obtain effective saturated steam.
11.Air filter:an effective HEPA air filter is used to prevent contaminated air from entering into the chamber.
12.Chamber door:chamber door is manually operated and actuated by rotating a door handle.
13.Gasket:the silicon-rubber sealing gasket is applied to an even pressure door handle.
14.Chamber shell:cylindrical chamber provides a large capacity to satisfy a wide range of sterile processing needs.
1. Safety door switch: cycle does not start unless chamber is locked also door-unlocked signal is displayed on the control panel.
2.Door interlock: door safety locking device keep door from being opened while chamber is pressurized during cycle.
3. Safety vale: releasing steam in case of excessive chamber pressure.
4. Overheating protection device: high temperature deviation in chamber actuates protective device cuts off the heating source immediately.
5. Low water protection device: low water level in steam generator will actuate audible alarm and protective device cut off the heating source immediately.
6. Circuit protection device: circuit breaker and fuse protects control units when short circuit of overload occurs.
7. Emergency exhaust: manual exhaust to vent the chamber and remove the load in the event of a power outage.
Norms and standards
Manufacturer correspond with quality system certified to GMP Taiwan.
1. Bottom shelf x 1
2. Operation manual x 1
|Maximum Working Temperature (℃)||Sterilizing & Drying Timer (mins)|
|Power||Chamber Material||Jacket, Chamber Door |
& Shell Material
ψ450 x D950
ψ500 x D1000
ψ600 x D1000
ψ700 x D1200
|Manual Hinge Door||LED Digltal Temp|